Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sooooo, it has been awhile since I last posted here. Who knew updating a blog about a favourite subject could get derailed by 4 of the hardest weeks of school so far?

Anyway, I jumped back into Twitter in a big way yesterday and I thought I would share some info that popped up on my screen.

I'm now receiving tweets from WestJet and Air Canada (AC_websaver) and airfarewatchdog. Judging from what I saw, there are a lot of really, really good deals to be had right now, both for travel across Canada and the United States. For example, WestJet is featuring up to 65% off its fares and I saw Winnipeg-Phoenix for $79 each way.

If you don't have any travel plans for the upcoming holiday season, you just might want to reconsider based on the deals that are popping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment