"The WestJet Care-antee is a set of promises we vow to uphold in good times and bad," said Bob Cummings, Executive Vice-President, Guest Experience and Marketing.
Some of the promises mentioned in the news release include:
- They will not charge you to change or cancel your flight for 24 hoursTo support this high level of passenger care, they have painted one of their aircraft with the "Care-antee" logo. Nice touch. Look for it at an airport near you.
after you book
- They will not overbook your flight
- They will not charge you for two checked bags
- They will have the lowest, change, cancel and pre-reserved seating fees
- They will accommodate you if your flight is delayed. (Even if it's Mother Nature's fault.)
- They will provide live seatback TV and ample legroom and overhead bin space
- They will offer free online check-in and seat selection 24 hours before departure
- They will allow you to transfer your credit files to friends or family for free
- They will give you free snacks and refreshments on your flight